Sketch Challenge at AnnaBelles
Hello. It’s time for another sketch challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps.
I decided to try something a little different for me…I used pattern paper as the base. I thought it fit in with the tree image quite nicely. This stamp set is called Tree-MEN-dous, but I love making it feminine by adding flowers! Oh how I long for spring…I am so sick of winter!
Ink: Memento Ink – Bamboo Leaves, Rich Cocoa, Distress Ink – Tumbled Glass, Peeled Paint, Mowed Lawn, Distress Markers – Pumice Stone, Peeled Paint, Crushed Olive, Versamark – Watermark ink
Card: AnnaBelle Stamps kraft cardstock, AnnaBelle Stamps smooth white cardstock, Hero Arts Layering Papers – Carnation and Punch
Other Supplies: Crate Paper – 6x6paper pad, AnnaBelle Stamps Satin ribbon – Blossom, AnnaBelle Stamps 3mm pearls, AnnaBelle Stamps 0.8mm hemp twine, AnnaBelle Stamps white embossing powder, heat tool, Anti Static pillow, foam dimensionals, Hero Arts – Cute tag die, Cuttlebug, Ink blending tool, Glossy Accents, Vellum, Carl Craft small flower punch
Be sure to check out the rest of the Belles’ projects – their links are on my side bar.
Thanks for stopping by,
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 8:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $15.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply upload your card to out Stamp Embellish Create social site (you’ll need to join) and add the current challenge ‘tag’ to your photo!
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂