Hello. It’s time for another sketch challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps. We have quite a simple sketch this month – so interpret it any way you like.
To create the rainbow chevron pattern on the tag, I used an arrow stamp from the Splat Attack stamp set. The background cross-hatch stamping on the card is BBD#5 – I just stamped it in both directions. I think I use this stamp somewhere most weeks as I love it! Tone on tone stamping rocks – in my opinion 🙂 The sentiment comes from BBD#8.
Ink: Hero Arts Inks – Butterbar, Cornflower, Pool, Green Hills, Bubblegum, Pale Tomato, VersaFine – Onyx Black
Card: AnnaBelle Stamps Smooth white card, Hero Arts Folded Notecards – Daffodil, Vellum (brand unknown)
Other Supplies: PTI Tag Sale die, MTF Butterflies die, Cuttlebug, Foam dimensionals, AnnaBelle Stamps 5mm Rose sprinkle, Tombow Mono Multi glue, AnnaBelle Stamp help twine 0.8mm – white, Stamp-a-ma-jig
Be sure to check out the rest of the Belles’ projects – their links are on my side bar.
Thanks for stopping by,
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges the first Friday of each month at 8:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs until 24 hours prior to the next challenge.
- All entries MUST include AnnaBelle Stamps as the main focal image, this can include our digi range which can be found here.
- One random winner will be the lucky recipient of a $20.00 AnnaBelle Stamps Discount Coupon! This opens the challenge up for everyone to play along with and to have a chance at the prize.
- We will feature our Top 3 picks and announce the winner prior to the next challenge going live.
How To Play Along:
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply upload your card to a image sharing site like Flickr and include a link to the challenge in your description.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- Only AnnaBelle images can be used as the main image.
Wow, Marion, this card is the one of the Happiest Cards in the World! Anyone looking at it would burst into a smile!!
Love the background also! This is such a pretty card. I especially love the colours you’ve used. P.S. How did you get the indentations around the edges of the tag?
Beautiful card Perfect for a bright sunny day 🙂 Hope you’re enjoying the long week end.
Now this is one gorgeous card, Marion! LOVE the colours and I love the way you used the splat attack stamp set, just gorgeous!
Your opinion really matters…… and I agree, tone on tone ROCKS and I definitely don’t use it often enough lol. ps Love your card!
LOVE it, Marion. The colours are so pretty and the tone on tone certainly adds the perfect backdrop 🙂