Hello. It’s time for another sketch challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps. We have quite a simple sketch this month – so interpret it any way you like.
To create the rainbow chevron pattern on the tag, I used an arrow stamp from the Splat Attack stamp set. The background cross-hatch stamping on the card is BBD#5 – I just stamped it in both directions. I think I use this stamp somewhere most weeks as I love it! Tone on tone stamping rocks – in my opinion 🙂 The sentiment comes from BBD#8.
Ink: Hero Arts Inks – Butterbar, Cornflower, Pool, Green Hills, Bubblegum, Pale Tomato, VersaFine – Onyx Black
Card: AnnaBelle Stamps Smooth white card, Hero Arts Folded Notecards – Daffodil, Vellum (brand unknown)
Other Supplies: PTI Tag Sale die, MTF Butterflies die, Cuttlebug, Foam dimensionals, AnnaBelle Stamps 5mm Rose sprinkle, Tombow Mono Multi glue, AnnaBelle Stamp help twine 0.8mm – white, Stamp-a-ma-jig
Be sure to check out the rest of the Belles’ projects – their links are on my side bar.
Thanks for stopping by,
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges the first Friday of each month at 8:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs until 24 hours prior to the next challenge.
- All entries MUST include AnnaBelle Stamps as the main focal image, this can include our digi range which can be found here.
- One random winner will be the lucky recipient of a $20.00 AnnaBelle Stamps Discount Coupon! This opens the challenge up for everyone to play along with and to have a chance at the prize.
- We will feature our Top 3 picks and announce the winner prior to the next challenge going live.
How To Play Along:
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply upload your card to a image sharing site like Flickr and include a link to the challenge in your description.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- Only AnnaBelle images can be used as the main image.