It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…
Hello. It’s time for another month long challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps…. and it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Can you believe it?
I certainly can’t even get into Christmas mode as this week my family and I are moving, so I am up to my eyeballs in boxes and packing and to top it off I have a cold too! I will actually be taking a bit of a blogging break while we move – so things will be a little quiet here for a while. But the good news is that I hope to get a crafty space in our new house and not in the corner of our dining room!
Not your traditional Christmas colours, but I had fun experimenting. I white heat embossed the wreath onto blue card stock, then water coloured the leaves with Distress markers and a watercolour brush.
Ink: Versamark ink, Distress markers – Peeled Paint, Barn Door
Card: Hero Arts Folded Note cards – Snow and Powder
Other Supplies: AnnaBelle Stamps white embossing powder, anti-static bag, heat tool, foam dimensionals, AnnaBelle Stamps Cherry Sprinkles 3mm and 4mm, Glossy Accents (to adhere sprinkles)
Be sure to check out the rest of the Belles’ projects – their links are on my side bar.
Thanks for stopping by,
I’ll be back after the move! Wish me luck 🙂
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges the first Friday of each month at 8:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs until 24 hours prior to the next challenge.
- All entries MUST include AnnaBelle Stamps as the main focal image, this can include our digi range which can be found here.
- One random winner will be the lucky recipient of a $20.00 AnnaBelle Stamps Discount Coupon! This opens the challenge up for everyone to play along with and to have a chance at the prize.
- We will feature our Top 3 picks and announce the winner prior to the next challenge going live.
How To Play Along:
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply upload your card to a image sharing site like Flickr and include a link to the challenge in your description.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- Only AnnaBelle images can be used as the main image.