So…who is up for a chocolate challenge? Interpret it anyone you like – either using the colours of chocolate, or like I did…using chocolates you can eat!
(tag – ac066)
I made a little folder/box to hold a yummy love heart chocolate. There is nothing better than saying thank you with some chocolate, in my opinion. I white heat embossed some stamps from the Love Birds set. Oh and I got all inky with distress inks as well.
I didn’t know how to close it – I tried ribbon and twine, but they all covered up the sentiment so in the end I went with a clear band made from a cello bag. Not sure I like it, but it was the best I could come up with.
And I hear you say…where is the chocolate?? Well here it is…but probably not for long!
Stamps: AnnaBelle Stamps Love Birds stamp set
Ink: Distress Inks – Wild Honey, Scattered Straw, Spiced Marmalade and Fired Brick, Versamark watermark ink
Card: X-Press It Blending card, White bazzill
Other Supplies: Blending tool, WRMK Corner Chomper, HA white embossing powder – ultra fine, heat gun, clear cello bag, Wonder tape, Martha Stewart score board, chocolate, AnnaBelle Stamps 3mm silver metallic sprinkles, Glossy Accents (to adhere sprinkles), foam dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out what the rest of the DT have created. Their links are on my side bar.
– We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
– Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
– For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply uplaod your card to out Stamp Embellish Create social site (you’ll need to join) and add the current challenge ‘tag’ to your photo!
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂