Welcome back! Friday has rolled around again, so it is time for another challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps. Being the end of the month, means we have a sketch challenge. Quite an easy one…with so many possibilities!
(Tag absc 051)
Today I used one of the new dies that is now selling in the store – Cuts by Design – Shapes 1. I also used two little flowers from the Stemmed Flowers set and with a little bit of masking, I created a flowery label. I coloured them in with Copics.
To add a little texture to the card, I embossed a pattern using my scoreboard (again!). The central panel is popped up with dimensionals.
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Verscolor – Green Tea, Versafine – Onyx Black, Distress Marker – Peeled Paint (detail on leaves)
Other Supplies: AnnaBelle Stamps – Cuts by Design – Shapes 1, Cuttlebug, foam dimensionals, AnnaBelle Stamps satin ribbon – Moss, Copic Markers (YR31, Y32, YR65, YR68, R29), Martha Stewart scoreboard, Mask-It film, Tombow adhesive, AnnaBelle Stamps 4mm Sprinkles – Icicle
Hope you can find the time to play along with us. This week the winner will receive the Lil Bee’s Big Flowers stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the rest of the DT projects. Their links are on my sidebar. And don’t forget that Andrea is giving away a Spillbinder’s Grand Calibur. Click on the blinkie on my sidebar to see how it could be you.
Thanks for stopping by,
– We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
– Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
– For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply uplaod your card to out Stamp Embellish Create social site (you’ll need to join) and add the current challenge ‘tag’ to your photo!
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂