This week at AnnaBelle Stamps we have a sketch challenge as we have come to the end of another month. Where is this year going?
Well even though I am on holidays at the moment, my mojo is somewhat lacking, as silly me decided to have a garage sale this Saturday!! Therefore in order to get some inspiration flowing through my veins, I decided to look through my archives and find some inspiration from a previous card. When I came across this Christmas tag I created last year…I decided to do a remodel and make it into a card. So glad I am taking the KickStart Online Class.
Ink: Versafine – Onyx Black, Versafine – Vintage Sepia, Memento – Tuxedo Black
Other Supplies: WRMK Corner Chomper, MFT Layered Label Die, Cuttlebug, AnnaBelle Stamps Metallic Sprinkles, Copic Markers – RV29, R29.
This week’s winner will receive a $10 Gift Voucher to the AnnaBelle Store. Hope you will find the time to play along. Be sure to check out the rest of the Belles projects – their links are on my sidebar.
Thanks for stopping by,
– We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
– Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
– For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply uplaod your card to out Stamp Embellish Create social site (you’ll need to join) and add the current challenge ‘tag’ to your photo!
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂