I had some fun trying a new technique this week – creating a marbled background with Adirondack alcohol inks onto glossy card stock. I decided to keep my project small as it was a bit of an experiment – so hence another tag 🙂 I wasn’t sure if I could heat emboss over the top, but it worked a treat. I added some clear sprinkles to add some shine. The tag is nice and glossy in real life.
Ink: Adirondack alcohol ink – Wild Plum, Pink Sherbert and Snow cap, Versamark ink
Card: Adirondack alcohol ink card stock
Other Supplies: AnnaBelle Stamps white embossing powder, anti-static bag, heat tool, AnnaBelle Stamps clear Sprinkles 4mm, Glossy Accents (to adhere sprinkles), AnnaBelle Stamps 0.8mm hemp twine, Hero Arts Long and Cute tag frame die, Cuttlebug
You still have a couple more days to enter this month’s challenge. Go here for all the details.
Be sure to check out the rest of the Belles’ projects – their links are on my side bar.
Thanks for stopping by,
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges the first Friday of each month at 8:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs until 24 hours prior to the next challenge.
- All entries MUST include AnnaBelle Stamps as the main focal image, this can include our digi range which can be found here.
- One random winner will be the lucky recipient of a $20.00 AnnaBelle Stamps Discount Coupon! This opens the challenge up for everyone to play along with and to have a chance at the prize.
- We will feature our Top 3 picks and announce the winner prior to the next challenge going live.
How To Play Along:
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply upload your card to a image sharing site like Flickr and include a link to the challenge in your description.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- Only AnnaBelle images can be used as the main image.