Say it with…ABSC053
It is the last Friday of the month, so that means a sketch challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps.
I’ll be honest here…I struggled with this one. It was the half circle that threw me, so I took some liberties with the sketch which I turned. Hope that I wasn’t bending the rules too much!
The main panel is distress ink blending (like I showed in my video tutorial this week), but for some variation, I sprayed it lightly with a mister to create a splotchy water effect (I think it looks like a night sky full of stars!). I stamped the birds and cages from Love Birds and the sentiment is Garden silhouettes. The yellow is washi tape! This week’s winner will receive the awesome Fanciful Flowers stamp set – one of my favourites!
Ink: Versafine – Onyx Black, Distress Inks – Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Faded Jeans
Other Supplies: Ranger ink blending tool, Washi tape, Foam dimensionals, Mister with water,
Hope you will find the time to play along. Be sure to check out the rest of the Belles projects – their links are on my sidebar.
Thanks for stopping by,
– We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
– Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
– For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply uplaod your card to out Stamp Embellish Create social site (you’ll need to join) and add the current challenge ‘tag’ to your photo!
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂