Wow…where has this last week gone? My has been super busy! We took the kids to my parent’s farm for a relaxing 5 days – but it has been a bit hectic catching up on everything since being back.
Anyway, hope you are ready for another challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps. This week is a sketch challenge.
I must admit that this card doesn’t feel like a ‘me’ card – but it is nice to try something different now and again. I did have fun colouring in Lil’ Molly with Distress markers – they are awesome. I tend to shy away from images that have hair and skin as I am just not that good at colouring them in…but I guess practice makes perfect!
I pretty much kept to the sketch this time.
Ink: Versafine – Onyx Black, Ranger Distress Markers
Other Supplies: Zig Watercolour pen, Acquarello watercolour paper, Foam dimensionals, My Mind’s Eye – Lost and Found patterned paper, AnnaBelle Stamps 4mm Sprinkles – Icicles, Tombow adhesive, Tim Holtz ruler, paper piercer tool, foam piercing mat, WRMK Corner Chomper
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the rest of the DT projects. Their links are on my sidebar. Hope that you will find some time to play along.
Until next time,
– We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
– Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along:
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
– For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply uplaod your card to out Stamp Embellish Create social site (you’ll need to join) and add the current challenge ‘tag’ to your photo!
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂